Australian Army and Defence Force Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Australian Army Recruitment: Careers in the Australian Army 2022–2023 Current and former members of the overseas Australia Army and Defense forces who are interested in a new career and a new life in Australia are encouraged to fill out the application form.
Candidates will be given all the necessary recruitment criteria that will be required to apply for the Australian Army Recruitment 2022/2023 as soon as the application form for recruitment to the Australian Army is released.
The Australian Army Requirement Application Form is officially out for the year 2022/2023 for candidates with interest to start applying now in order to be recruited.
Applicants/Candidates should access the Australian Army Recruitment website and follow all processes concerning the Recruitment stages so as to be accepted.
Moreover, the Australian Army Recruitment 2022/2023 is open for all candidates or applicants from different regionals of the country Australia having met their requirements.
Therefore if you are ready to fill out the application form after confirming that you have met the minimum requirements, you can select an entry method based on your qualifications, interests, and goals.
- Victoria Police Recruitment
- Transport NSW Jobs
- Teaching Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In UK
- Queensland Police Service Recruitment
- Northern Territory Police Recruitment (NT)
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) Career Recruitment
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) Operations Officer Salaries
Explanation & Duties Of The Australian Army
- The Australian Army is the principal land warfare force of Australia, a part of the Australian Defence Force (ADF) along with the Royal Australian Navy and the Royal Australian Air Force.
- The Army is commanded by the Chief of Army (CA), who is subordinate to the Chief of the Defence Force (CDF) who commands the ADF.
- The Army strictly focuses on tradition, teamwork, commitment to excellence, courage, pride, and defending the country of Australia when necessary.
- The Australian Army is a versatile and modern fighting force that helps protect the Australian people and national interests as well as providing critical
- The Australian Army is in charge to Conduct reconnaissance, surveillance, and board operations.
- Operate shipboard weapons, ground and surface-based defense systems, artillery, and other advanced specialist military equipment and weapons.
Personal requirements for an Army Soldier
The following are the requirement proposed which should be taken into consideration before applying for the Australia Army Recruitment.
You must be a legal and bonafide Australia Citizen
Those who are applying must be above the age of 17 years
Some roles require a valid probationary license or higher
Must have at least Year 10 completion with passes in English and Maths
Applicants should possess leadership qualities and bravery
Sufficient general fitness to pass a pre-entry fitness assessment
Strong communication and written skills
Go through the recruitment process to be enlisted in the Army
Salary For The Australian Army According To Department
The salary for the Australian Army differs depending on the rank or sector you are assigned to, however, a brief summary is outlined below
- Army Officer – A$93,712/yr
- Combat Engineer – A$74,022/yr
- Soldier – A$66,000/yr
- Army (Captain) – A$106,212/yr
- Rifleman – A$65,141/yr
- Infantry Rifleman – A$70,000/yr
- Intelligence Analyst – A$77,921/yr
- Warehouse Coordinator – A$62,500/yr
- Infantry Soldier – A$63,000/yr
- Electronics Technician – A$90,041/yr
- Infantryman – A$72,000/yr
- Command Support Clerk – A$65,000/yr
- Communications Systems Operator – A$77,000/yr
- Engineer – A$67K – A$172K/yr
- Army Soldier – A$79K – A$85K/yr
Overseas Australian Army Recruitment Update
The current Australian Defence Force campaign to recruit overseas nationals into the Australian Army is for citizens of other countries who are currently serving or who have served in a foreign military.
Hence, you can apply once you have the above qualification but if you have no prior military service then you must gain Australian residency first.
As an oversea applicant, you must have the following requirements such as;
- At the time of application, you must be less than 50 years old.
- Possession of skills, qualifications, and experience that can be directly applied to the Army.
- You must be a currently serving member of the foreign military or left your services three years ago.
- Demonstration of proficiency in the English language as directed by the international English language test system.
- You must have at least five years of full-time military experience.
- You must be eligible to undertake Australian citizenship.
- You must hold and obtain an appropriate level of ADF (Australian Defence Force) security clearance.
- You must pass the medical entry standard set by the ADF.
- You need to resign from your current military service and have no obligations to complete any Reserve service.
- You need to obtain subclass 186 – an Employer Nomination Scheme Visa from the Department of Home Affairs.
- Also, you and your accompanying family members need to meet specific character and health requirements.
How To Apply / Processes For The Australian Army Recruitment
- Make sure to apply online and provide all details required of you on the site
- After completing your application, you will receive access to your Candidate Hub where you will need to complete and upload your Supplementary Application Form.
- You will also receive an email with a link to complete an online aptitude test which needs to be completed to ensure your application can be progressed.
- After this, you would have been invited to attend a Your Opportunities Unlimited (YOU) Session day at one of our local Defence Force Recruiting Centres for an aptitude test.
- Once you have attended a YOU Session and have submitted your eligibility documents, you may be invited to an Assessment Session for an interview and medical assessment as well.
- Attend Officer Selection Board once you have been selected to be interviewed by a panel of officers and a psychologist and so as to participate in group and individual activities
Australian Army Recruitment (Application) Portal
- The Army’s overseas recruitment page is: http://www.defencejobs.gov.au/default.asp?p=1051
- The Army’s general information page is: http://www.defence.gov.au/army/
- Direct inquiries in English for Army Officer overseas recruitment can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct inquiries in English about NCOs to email@example.com
Introduction To Basic Training Of Soldiers After Recruitment
All full-time soldiers in the Army must first complete Soldier Training at the 1st Recruit Training Battalion Kapooka, near Wagga Wagga.
The duration of the Basic Training course is 80 days.
Basic Combat Training, is also known as “boot camp”, which is an introduction to Army service, and where you will learn the traditions, tactics, and methods of becoming a Soldier.
You’ll learn how to work as a member of a team to accomplish tasks, learn discipline, including proper dress, marching, grooming standards and so much more.
Most importantly, you’ll be instilled with the Seven Core Army Values and the Soldier Creed.
If you have any questions concerning Australian Army Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this