AngloGold Ashanti: AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2022 applications are being accepted from interested and adequately qualified applicants.
AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited Recruitment
AngloGold Ashanti is a global gold mining company with mines and exploration projects in four different regions namely – Continental Africa, the Americas, Australasia, and South Africa. The underground mining operation will be fully mechanized, designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
AngloGold ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pit gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400, including contractors.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified graduates to be engaged as Graduate Trainees for a period of two (2) years.
To provide opportunities for young graduates to learn the essential skills covering the entire value chain of open pit gold extraction operations and nurture them as future potential leaders by equipping them with the requisite competencies, right behaviors, and confidence to take up greater professional accountabilities in their respective fields of studies or disciplines.
This will be done by giving successful graduates experience in a variety of operational settings to accelerate the acquisition of on-the-job skills, knowledge, and the right attitudes and to serve as a potential source of talent for the company’s current and future manpower requirements.
- BSc. Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- BSc. Mining Engineering
- BSc. Chemical / Mineral Processing / Metallurgical / Material Engineering
- BSc. Geological Engineering / Geology / Earth Science or Geosciences
- BSc. Human Resource Management, Management Studies
- BSc. Environment and Safety Engineering / Natural Resources
- Epiroc Recruitment
- GIZ Ghana Recruitment
- Last Mile Health – LMH Recruitment
- Australian Trade and Investment Commission Recruitment
- PwC Ghana Recruitment
- Applicants must be Ghanaian with a degree qualification in relation to the above disciplines from a recognized institution
- Applicants must have completed National Service at the time of application
- Must be familiar with mining industry operations
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented setting
- Must possess very strong human relations skills and the ability to interact with people of diverse cultures and value
- Medical fitness for the position and environment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 26th October 2022
If you have any questions concerning AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.