AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment: AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2022 applications are being accepted from interested and suitably qualified candidates.
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment
AngloGold Ashanti is a global gold mining company with mines and exploration projects in four different regions namely – Continental Africa, the Americas, Australasia, and South Africa. The underground mining operation will be fully mechanized, designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Shift Supervisor – Rail System
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Shift Supervisor – Rail System.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The Supervisor Rail System is accountable for the monitoring and control of maintenance and operations of Underground Rail Systems through the application of operational policies, standards, processes, and procedures to maximize safe production in a sustainable cost-effective manner and minimize operational risks to meet the business’ strategic objective.
- Accept personal responsibility for his/her own health and safety and that of every mine worker affected by his work
- Work compliantly with the requirement of the government of Ghana Agencies, environmental, health, and safety legislation, and AGAG regulation
- Adhere to the site’s Environmental Management Plan
- Comply with and follow the operating procedures and environmental rules for the performance of assigned job
- Must correct, or report to supervisor any observed environmental deviations, practices, and conditions as well as make suggestions to improve any aspect of environmental management
- Conduct periodic audits of all the state of usage of the Rail Transport System
- Conduct reviews of the Rail refurbishment, and later maintenance, to identify actions for continuous improvement and that operability to requirements is ensured
- Organize information for the Superintendent to allow the development of condition-monitoring routes and checks for all Rail Systems.
- Utilize the SAP asset maintenance management system in maintenance and asset management activities, also logging all fluids and consumables usage and registering all LI2182 compliances and certificates
- Execute regular controls on maintenance and operations work quality, according to standards, timeliness, and AGAG compliance.
- Execute refurbishment, later maintenance, and work checks on a routine scheduled basis. This includes visual checks, vibration data collection, infrared data collection, ultrasonic data collection, motor current, and flux data collection, simple NDT data collection
- Analyze and trend predictive maintenance data (vibration, IR, etc) to determine plant condition and report this condition for action
- Monitor the performance of all equipment operations. This includes but is not limited to: Verifying the pre-start checks are being carried out and submitted and indicated anomalies are being corrected in an acceptable timeframe
- Record and analyze consumables – oils, cooling fluids, hydraulics, lubricants, etc in Rail System including engine, where applicable, transmission, fluid couplings/ torque convertor, and gearbox oil analysis logging.
- Record the adherence to preventive maintenance schedules in accordance with OEM-recommended service cycles
- Record all required regulatory measures, reports, quantities, and operational data
- Analyze Mean Time Between Failures and Mean Time Between Replacements for components, vehicles, and machines also permitting correct Reliability reporting
- Monitor the general physical condition of plant assets and report
- Monitor preventive and corrective actions as necessary
- Generate work requests in SAP as required for refurbishment/ maintenance planning and scheduling
- Ensure routine condition monitoring tasks are performed on all the rotating equipment by data collection using advanced portable data collectors and other tools according to the established schedules and as per the plant requirements
- Gather information on vibration & other data collected and escalate in order to permit diagnosis/troubleshooting of rotating machinery problems
- Actively participate in maintenance review programs and Root Cause Failure Analysis process of equipment, when required
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Maintenance Engineering, or equivalent
- Supervisory training certificate
- An experienced underground Rail System Supervisor with 5+ years experience in, preferably, diverse environment operations/maintenance
- Knowledge of Computer Planned Maintenance Module
- Must possess Sectional Engineer’s Certificate of Competency from the Mineral Commission of Ghana
- Professional Certificated Supervisor with a relevant certification body.
- Strong Engineering operations/maintenance competencies in rail systems in a mining environment
- Sound project management skills
- Carries out planned maintenance activities in line with maintenance schedules and helps to develop and maintain schedules in line with requirements
- Ensure all underground rail system processes are fully compliant with organizational and legislative health and safety requirements.
- Should have analytical skills to be able to evaluate information and solve complex problems.
- Detail-oriented to understand complex systems, and recognize that a minor error can cause major problems.
- Commercially astute and able to work effectively with third parties.
- Legally astute with respect to project delivery and maintenance systems
- Excellent skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Project, and Excel
- Build and sustain a team of subordinates capable of producing the required outputs
- Continuously improve the processes used by the team in delivering outputs
- Model work behaviors for your subordinates
- Consistent with the company values
- Proven ability to initiate and drive the construction project through its life cycle.
- To support and motivate the construction project team to deliver the project goals.
- Finding innovative solutions through creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Create an environment of teamwork and willingness to help co-workers able to work with different kinds of people
- Organizational skills to keep track of many workers, schedules, and budgets all at once.
- Olam Ghana Recruitment
- Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment
- Jotella Media Group Recruitment
- GDS Africa Recruitment
- BezoMoney Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.