Amazon Jobs Brampton 2023/2024 Application Form Portal.
Amazon Jobs Brampton; At Amazon, we are committed to being Earth’s Safest Place to Work, the Best Employer, and the Most Customer-Centric Company. Our Human Resources teams care deeply about the employee experience and support associates and managers to focus on people through engagement, technology, and innovation.
The Associate Partner (AP) role in our People Experience and Technology (PXT) team can provide you with the fundamentals of HR at Amazon and help you become well-versed in the processes and policies that help us deliver on our promises to our associates and customers.
The Amazon PXT team is seeking an Associate Partner who is obsessed with delivering an exemplary associate experience with every interaction. Successful candidates will be approachable, action-oriented, flexible problem solvers with great verbal and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Associate Partners provide friendly and welcoming HR support to our associates regarding a broad range of benefits, policy and payroll topics while maintaining an appropriate level of confidentiality. This is a great time to join a growing team with ample opportunity to expand your professional skills while making a positive impact on our associates each day.
|Post Name||Associate Partner|
|Expected Salary||CAD 40000 to CAD 50000 Per Year|
|Address||Brampton, Ontario, Canada L6Y 0C9|
Responsibility for Amazon Careers Brampton:
- Respond accurately and professionally to questions and concerns from associates through multiple channels (in-person, email, phone, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Escalate and take partners when discrepancies or issues arise with associate interactions such as Leave of Absence, accommodations, or other employee relations issues.
- Enter and review associate data within HRIS and payroll systems timely and accurate.
- Provide subject matter expertise to associates and leadership on people practices, systems, and resources.
- Compile, assess and use and data regarding critical business metrics such as attendance, attrition, engagement, labor fill, etc.
- Advocate for the employee experience by partnering effectively with leaders, partners, and core teams to provide world-class service to Amazon associates, including educating them on how and when to use self-service tools.
- Draft and distribute communications to associates and leaders.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement associate activities that create an inclusive environment.
- Assist managers in responding to associate questions regarding time/attendance, benefits, policies, accommodations, LOA.
- Amazon Jobs Near Me
- Amazon Jobs Canada From Home
- Amazon Warehouse Jobs NYC
- Top Best Shows on Amazon Prime
- Amazon Warehouse Jobs
- Amazon Jobs in Chicago Part Time
- Amazon Jobs Los Angeles
- Amazon Credit Card Login Portal Registration
- Amazon Work From Home Data Entry Jobs
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
Basic Qualification for Amazon Hiring in Brampton:
- A high school degree or equivalent.
- Experience in confidential environments.
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including weekends, evenings, and rotating schedules based on business needs.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Preferred Qualification for Brampton Jobs in Amazon:
- 1+ years of exposure to Human Resources functions.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and associate issues.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel including the ability to use the following functions: pivot tables, lookups, and formulas.
- Human Resources or Customer Service training and experience including outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to display patience, and helpfulness at all times.
- An Associate’s degree from an accredited college.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American global innovation organization that centers around internet business, distributed computing, advanced real-time, and man-made consciousness. It has been alluded to as “quite possibly of the most compelling financial and social power on the planet”, and is one of the world’s most important brands.
Amazon’s mission statement is: “To serve consumers through online and physical stores and focus on selection, price, and convenience.”
Amazon Vision Statement Our vision is to be earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
How to Apply For Amazon Jobs Brampton
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or another legally protected status. If you would like to request accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
If you have any questions concerning Amazon Jobs Brampton, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.