Table of Contents
Amazon Careers Los Angeles 2022/2023 Application Form Portal -Apply Now.
Amazon Careers Los Angeles: Amazon Careers jobs is one of the most demand jobs in Los Angeles, US. We will provide all necessary requirements and procedures on how you can start a career in Los angeles.
Are you searching for amazon jobs los angeles driver, amazon remote jobs los angeles, amazon careers los angeles, amazon careers los angeles part time, amazon jobs los angeles, amazon internships los angeles, amazon jobs los angeles salary, amazon studios careers los angeles, amazon warehouse jobs los angeles, and amazon fresh jobs los angeles? then this article is for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Amazon Careers Job Description
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to play a key role in building next-generation tools and solutions. You should be able to thrive in an ever-changing entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
In addition to technical expertise, you will invest time to understand the needs of the business, the data behind it, and how to transform information into technical solutions that allow the business to take action.
Ideal candidates will have expertise with all phases of the web application development life cycle and in building models that scale over time while balancing accuracy, flexibility, and speed.
Amazon Job Details
|Post Name||Software Development Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 90000 To USD 100000 Per Year|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90064|
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work.
Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Responsibilities of Amazon Careers Los Angeles
- Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in Java and other object-oriented languages.
- Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in microservices, container, and distributed cluster-compute architectures.
- Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing.
- Find out what it takes to engineer systems for the “Amazon Scale.”
- Own and operate the systems that you build based on real-time customer data and demanding service-level agreements.
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
- Play an instrumental role in defining the system architecture, own and implement specific components, and help shape the overall user experience.
Skills & Requirements of Amazon Careers
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- Strong knowledge of one or more scripting languages (Python, Perl).
- Experience building on AWS using S3, EC2, Redshift, Aurora, Lambda, QuickSight, etc.
- Experience using software version control tools (Git, Jenkins, Apache Subversion, Mercurial).
- Experience in setting up application monitoring solutions (ELK, CloudWatch, Kinesis Analytics, etc.).
- Experience with big data technologies (Spark, Hbase, HIVE, PIG).
- Experience in database design (normalization and de-normalization), SQL, and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits of Amazon Careers Jobs
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
How to Apply for Amazon Careers Los Angeles
Interested and suitably qualified person should kindly click on “APPLY NOW” below to start application process.
If you have any questions concerning Amazon Careers Los Angeles, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.