Agona Rural Bank Limited Recruitment: The Agona Rural Bank Limited Recruitment 2022 invites applications from interested and adequately qualified candidates.
Agona Rural Bank Limited Recruitment
The establishment of Agona Rural Bank Ltd was a response by the Government of Ghana to a request by the people of AGONA in the central region and its environs to create economic growth through efficient financial intermediation. Agona Rural Bank Ltd was incorporated under the Companies code Act 179 and commenced the business of Banking under the license and supervision of the Bank of Ghana on October 7, 1983.
\We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
|Company||Agona Rural Bank Limited|
|Position||Chief Executive Officer|
- The successful applicant shall have the responsibility of delivering the mandate of the Rural Bank and shall have the overall supervision and responsibility for the effective and efficient functioning of the bank.
- Drive the business of the bank to achieve its strategic objectives of sustained productivity and growth to ensure
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures and strategies for carrying out the work of the bank.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the bank through coordination of activities of all the departments and agencies of the bank.
- Prepare and present required technical papers for the Board of Directors for decision-making.
- Efficiently manage the human, financial and physical resources of the bank to achieve organisational goals.
- Responsible for the operational and financial administration of the bank.
- Implement policies, decisions, and strategies of the Board.
- Establish linkages between the Bank of Ghana and ARB Apex Bank, as well as other financial institutions and external bodies
- Prepare and submit prudential returns to regulatory bodies, Le. ARB Apex Bank, Bank of Ghana, the Association of Rural Banks, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with the Banks and Specialised Deposit-Taking Institutions Act 2016 (Act 930), the ARB Apex Bank Regulations (L 1825), 2006, Companies
- Act 2019 (Act 992) and other relevant legislations and directives.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Bank’s Strategic Plan and budgets and ensure the efficient management of both human and physical resources to achieve organizational goals.
- Ensure a peaceful and harmonious industrial working environment.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline from a recognized University plus at least 10 years of work experience in the banking industry with five (5) years in a senior management position.
- A professional qualification in ACIB, ICAG, ACCA, or any other relevant professional qualification plus a minimum of seven (7) years post-qualification work experience in the banking industry, with at least four (4) years in a key management position.
- Experience in a rural banking environment is highly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent knowledge of the banking industry, trends, and developments. Including up-to-date knowledge of the regulatory frameworks both locally and at the International levels e.g. IFRS, BASEL II/III, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the operations and services of Rural & Community Banks, including the operational risks related to RCBs
- Thorough knowledge of local banking legislation, including LI 1825. Must have a good knowledge of the Banks and Specialised Deposit-Taking Institutions Act 2016 (Act 930).
- Must have a working knowledge of core banking and systems le, T24 Banking application.
- Must possess strategic leadership, financial, administrative, and managerial skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Must have strong networking. Influencing abilities and Stakeholder Management Communications at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Must have strategic analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results and strong decision-making skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite.
- Drive, initiative, business acumen, and result-oriented.
- Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment (Update)
- Vodafone Ghana Recruitment
- DeRisk Services Recruitment
- Movenpick Ambassador Hotel Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should submit their applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, names and addresses of three (3) referees and contact telephone/email addresses should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box KN 15,
If you have any questions concerning Agona Rural Bank Limited Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.