Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Vacancy in Ethiopia 2023/2024 Application Form Portal.
Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Vacancy in Ethiopia: The Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Vacancy in Ethiopia invites applications from suitably qualified person to apply for the various vacant positions below. See requirement and how to apply for Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Vacancy in Ethiopia Job Recruitment.
We are happy to report that the Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Vacancy 2023/2024 in Ethiopia has begun the hiring process. For individuals looking for Addis Ababa Revenue Authority job vacancies in 2022, Addis Ababa City Government Revenue Authority job vacancies, Addis Ababa Revenue and Customs Authority job vacancies, or Addis Ababa Revenue Authority job vacancies, this announcement will be huge news.
Along with what we just discussed, we’ll also go through the best way to apply for jobs at the Addis Abeba Revenue Authority. Our team was similarly successful in finding the pertinent links they needed to apply for this open position.
Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Vacancy 2023/2024 in Ethiopia
Addis Ababa Revenue Authority is an extension of the Ethiopian government charged with the task of ensuring all due remittances and statutory levies for which the government taxes business owners are duly remitted and accounted for. Auditors at the Authority also help with economic facts and figures that help the government to make key economic decisions.
The latest Addis Abab Revenue Authority recruitment became necessary as the need for more hands increased. Therefore we are calling on all eligible Ethiopians to apply for Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Vacancy 2022 in Ethiopia. Addis Ababa Revenue Authority job vacancies cuts across different fields. In other words, no matter the field you studied at the University there is an Addis Ababa City Government Revenue Authority job vacancy for you.
Furthermore, it might also interest you to know the Addis Ababa Revenue and Customs Authority job vacancy doesn’t require any form of payment before you can apply. Everything is done in such a way that applicants get equal treatment. Unverifiable documents and certificates will lead to the invalidation of one’s application. Ensure all documents submitted are authentic and verifiable.
Furthermore, while applying for Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Vacancy 2023/2024 in Ethiopia avoid lobbying officials. Bribery for Addis Ababa City Revenue Authority Jobs remains a grievous offense. One can even be scammed in the process.
Why You Should Apply for This Job
- One is assured of a pension after retirement.
- All recruited workers are issued an appointment letter which assures them of Job security.
- Highly competitive salaries plus other allowances will enable you to live a comfortable life while working at the Addis Ababa Revenue Authority.
- Work-leave allowances as well as salary arrears.
- Juicy incentives and welfare packages.
- Good work conditions and entitlements.
- Workers can also rise in rank accompanied by an increase in salary and entitlements.
Number of Positions: 99 – Positions 0 EXP, 27 – Positions with EXP Professions: Accounting, Auditing, Banking, Business-administration, Business-management, Cooperative-accounting, Development-economics, Development-management, Economics, Finance-management, Information-science, Information-system, Investment, Management, Management-information-system, Marketing, Public-administration, Public-finance-management, Tax-and-investment-law
Roles and Requirements for this Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Job
- Firstly, Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Vacancy 2023 in Ethiopia is only for eligible Ethiopians.
- Apply if you have done similar government Jobs in Ethiopia.
- Thirdly, Officials demand a minimum of a National Diploma.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Further, the workers will be dealing with finances, therefore, integrity remains an important virtue expected in all applicants
- A valid means of identification is also very much important. So each interested person should have one before filling out this Addis Ababa Revenue Authority job application form.
- Lastly, experience in administrative Jobs in Ethiopia.
How to Apply for a Job at Addis Ababa Revenue Authority
Apply through the recruitment portal
Firstly, interested applicants are invited to submit their non-returnable application, CV, and copies of relevant credentials to the Ethiopian Ministry of Revenue Head Office around megenagna.
Alternatively, interested persons should submit a well-detailed CV and other related documents with their application clearly stating the position applied for on the application form.
- Glovo Ghana Recruitment
- Crowncity Technologies Limited Recruitment
- World Food Programme Recruitment
- Deloitte Ghana Recruitment
- Sightsavers Recruitment
- Ethiopian Social Health Institute Ethiopia Recruitment
- Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Vacancy in Ethiopia, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.