Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment: Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment 2023 applications are being accepted from interested and adequately qualified applicants.
Table of Contents
Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment
Accra Brewery PLC is one of resilience and triumph that began when Overseas Breweries Ltd., a Swiss company, purchased a piece of land overlooking Agbogbloshie in Accra. Maybe the company knew the construction of a brewery in the Gold Coast would make it the first of its kind in the West African sub-region; maybe it knew the construction would kick-start the country’s manufacturing industry. What they possibly could not have fully conceptualized was the gem of a brewery that would be polished, the tradition that would be nurtured, the bonds that would be forged, and the invaluable moments that would be created a decade after decade after decade.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: S&OP Manager
|Company||Accra Brewery PLC|
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure, and robust training & development.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
- Ensuring alignment to overall business strategy, delivering against 1YP and 3YP, Volume, and Profitability imperatives in an ethical and responsible manner with VPO & DPO practices.
- Adherence to the health, safety, and environmental standards
- Adherence to the S&OP process
- Ensure healthy DOC for RM, RGB, and FGs with demand-driven planning
- Ensure RMs arrive on time as per the Supply plan
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation
- Business plans developed in line with relevant guidelines
- Business plan rolled, understood, and executed by relevant stakeholders
- Ensure internal and external review of business processes for alignment with business strategy
- Ensure inventory policy is in place for FGs, Empties & RMS
- Coordinate the plant planning process – Daily meetings, etc
- Ensure that product quality is maintained, and relevant stakeholders engaged
- Develops and manages budgets and forecasts for resourcing
- Controls expenditure against budgets and forecasts
- Authorizes expenditure and ensures adherence to the Procurement to Payment policy
- Continuously look for financial optimization opportunities internal and external
- Weekly monitoring of general ledger accounts to ensure adherence to budget and forecasts
- Monthly financial performance analyzed and necessary plans put in place to correct if required
- Manage company assets in line with policy and procedure
- Review and sign off the necessary internal governance processes
- Support monthly stock counts in line with Inventory management procedures and processes
- Review bulk handling contracts for relevance
- Manage DOC and working capital
- The monitor returns to issues and weeks in trade
- Ensure that inventory management processes are entrenched
- Min – Tertiary qualification in a business administration or its equivalent
- Min – 1-6 months on the job training
- 3 years at a managerial level in any financial administration, international trade, or interstate distributors
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Have attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal ability and communication skills
- Ability to manage self
- Good team player
- Could work independently.
- Good customer ethics and interpersonal skills.
- Standard Bank Group Recruitment
- Nathan Associates Recruitment
- Momentum Metropolitan Recruitment
- Ernst and Young Recruitment
- ASA Savings and Loans Ltd Recruitment
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.