Abt Associates Recruitment: For Abt Associates Recruitment 2022, applications are being accepted from interested and adequately qualified people.
Table of Contents
Abt Associates Recruitment
Abt Associates is an engine for social impact, fueled by caring, curiosity, and cutting-edge research that moves people from vulnerability to security. Whether it’s welfare or weather disasters, the environment or economics, agriculture, or HIV and AIDS, they address the world’s most pressing issues.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Assist in planning and conducting the logistics for project activities including workshops, training and meetings, lodging, and travel arrangements, specifically but not limited to contacting participants, negotiating and securing event space as well as supervising the process of paying per diem and snacks/meals.
- Provide travel logistics support to staff and partners including the booking of transport and accommodation.
- Assist with office management (cleanliness and order) and develop and institute office support activities. Supervise cleaners and drivers.
- Ensure the proper use and disposal of goods, materials, and equipment at the office.
- Perform general clerical duties, including but not limited to photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing and mailing.
- Assist the Finance and Administration Director in procurements tasks, including preparing requests for quotations, quotations or bids analyses, preparing purchase requisitions and orders, and filing procurement documents.
- Assists the Finance and Administration Director in updating the project inventory list.
- Control stock of office supplies.
- Ensure timely settlement of office bills by communicating upcoming payment needs to the paying office, either the location-specific accounting staff or the Tamale Head Office depending on the threshold.
- Assist drivers and other district staff in the process of completing timesheets and completing Advance and Travel Expense Reports. Act as the timekeeper for the office.
- Keep records of all documents received.
- Secondary School (minimum), or Technical School Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Management, Business, Social Science, or another relevant field (desirable).
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in office administration.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other data processing and graphical presentation software.
- The ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused on long-term deadlines and strategy is highly desirable.
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Preference for candidates who have experience that relates to USAID-funded projects or other international development experience.
- Mastercard Foundation Recruitment
- UNDP Ghana Recruitment
- Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited Recruitment
- Phytotec Limited Recruitment
- Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment
Ghanaian citizens are strongly encouraged to apply.
- High School Diploma + Two years of relevant experience, or Associates Degree
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Abt Associates Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.